FY23 YEAR-END NOTICES
(As of 05-08-2023)
Please note that all dates listed here are tentative and may be subject to change.
- A moratorium for new chartfield requests for FY23 will begin on June 9, 2023 and will remain in effect until FY23 year-end close has been completed. Requests for Fund 71 and/or Sponsored Project speedtypes will not be subject to this moratorium. If a new chartfield request is urgent and necessary during the moratorium, a request may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- Final Bad Debt entries will be calculated and posted in mid-June to GL. The calculation is as of May month-end, 05/31/23.
- Please ensure expenditures allocated to Fund 72 and 78 speedtypes fulfill the required spending conditions. General operational expenses such as lab supplies or office supplies should not be allocated to a Fund 72 and 78 speedtype.
- Bursar's cash office will close at 4:00pm on June 30th for FY23 business.
- Auxiliaries - physical inventory count of consumable goods must be completed on or before June 30th.
Download the PDF here: Year End Close Meeting FY23.pdf
Please refer to the following links for an updated list of important deadlines and information:
For additional information on accruals, please visit the resources released by the Office of the University Controller:
Last Reviewed on 05/08/2023